Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, March 5, 2018

What's new?

WOW! With Facebook and Instagram, it's getting harder and harder to remember to blog! I only keep my blog because it's my electronic diary or journal.
Today is my second grandson's 16th birthday. He has really grown into a handsome young man. He and his brother, Gavin, lives with us. This is his birthday present from me and Justin. What a lucky kid!
He also has a truck, even though he hasn't gotten his licence yet. No, we're not made of money! Justin got it through his many contacts at work. 
 It used to look like this.....
Declan will probably be the next one to get a 4-wheeler.


 Della and Maxel spent the night with us Saturday. Della fell asleep on Grandpa's lap.
I finished my Elements CAL! Yeah!

Hobby Lobby has their yarn on sale for 30% off! I used the last of my Christmas gift card this morning....
This weather is crazy! We had four record breaking days in February! 80 degrees! March came in like a lion with high winds. My tulip tree is still beautiful though.
I still working on my Lilliana afghan. I love this pattern and will definitely make another.

 I have about 40 more rows to go. I finished watching the six seasons of "Call the Midwife" while crocheting and am now watching season 2 of " Versailles". For some reason, I love watching shows about the old royalty.
Until next time......

No comments: