Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Saturday News

Micki and I went shopping this morning for shorts and swimsuits for the men for vacation. On the way, we stopped at a church yard sale. I found these two corner shelves for 50 cents each....
They hang on the wall. An egg cooker for 75 cents, egg turner, and strainer for 25 cents each....
Sloan needs a new doorknob on his bedroom door and I found this one for $1...
Goodwill was okay this morning. Priced too high but I wanted them! Willow Tree figure $4.99 and old lady $2.99
 This lovely lady caught my eye as soon as I entered the store...$3.99....
 Three Corelle plates 49 cents each....
 Sleepy brown bear $2.99......

I had to visit Michael's to get another Caron Cake. That's all I need to finished this Embossed Crochet Vest....
 Colorway is Rainbow Sprinkles....
I haven't posted this Mandala vest before because I needed a model....
Made with Caron Cakes in Rainbow Sprinkles.
Craig sent me this picture of Della, Maxel, and Amelia....
They're in Alabama with Grandma Jane, visiting Aunt Hillary. Precious!
Have you purchased your copy of The Pioneer Woman magazine? It's only $3.99 and well worth it!
That's all for now.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Love the corner shelves, and that sleepy bear! Your crochet work is beautiful as always! I didn't even realize there was a Pioneer Woman magazine. I just might have to check it out! :)